STIPEND INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Paid training positions – Stipend amount between AUD$600 to AUD$900 (depending on qualifications and previous work experience) monthly travel and meal allowance
- Fields: Events, HR and Marketing.
- Duration is from 20 to 26 weeks.
- Positions are available Australia wide (flexibility required). Academic credit available.
- Apply up to 3 – 4 months in advance, pending available vacancies and visas.
- Age 18 to 30
- Undertake the internship on the Working Holiday Visa 417 or 462
- Upper Intermediate to advanced English level (IELTS 6.0)
- Internship field directly relayed to educational background
- Currently enrolled in tertiary course, or recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Minimum 4 months related work experience in your field of Marketing, Events or HR
Following a comprehensive interview process, you will be allocated to one of 4,699 host companies throughout Australia. Selections are made in all cases based on best available fit between the host company and your skill-set or academic background.
- Enquiry and Assessment:
Complete the online form and find out whether you are eligible for the program. Eligible candidates will be sent an application form.
- Application & Processing:
Complete and return the application form along with the supporting documentation and the AU$500 application fee.
You will then provide us an application video after which Australian Internships will negotiate your internship details.
- Confirmation & Payment
Australian Internships will arrange an interview for you with the Host Organisation after which the internship will be confirmed through a formal Training Agreement. Any outstanding fees to be paid.
- Visa & Travel Arrangements
Australian Internships to negotiate with The Department of Immigration regarding visa processing for you which will take between 4-6 weeks. Or, you can make alternative arrangements (e.g. Working Holiday Visa). You are to confirm with Australian Internships your arrival details.
- Program Participation
Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey. You will have an orientation when you arrive in Australia.
Once you begin your internship we will be asking for your continued feedback and continue to provide you with support.
This program is available for Working Holiday Visa holders.
There may be other visa options available depending on eligibility. Australian Internships is an approved sponsor with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and may provide assistance to eligible candidates with the 408 Temporary Activity Visa, for candidates deemed suitable for this program.